Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi Devs,

I rented a VPS, 1core, 1gb ram 25gb space, freebsd13 64bit.

I put reference serverfile by tmp4 on it, but the client only says connect to the server. Once, when I waited a long time, it said that login was in progress, but from there it just wouldn't go any further.

What's wrong? Low on ram or CPU?

Sincerely, Crow

change:

I forgot that sometimes it throws me back to the CH choice.

in putty it says: connect: Connection refused

Edited by Crow
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31379-connect-to-the-server/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Premium

Make sure that you have the correct ip on the for all the DB connections in auth, db and all ch configs, 127.0.0.1 and Not IP v4
Example of localhost (VirtualBox)

COMMON_SQL: 192.168.0.13 root password srv1_common 3306
LOG_SQL: 192.168.0.13 root password srv1_log 3306
...

Example of VPS

AUTH
BIND_IP: Here IPV4
DB_ADDR: 127.0.0.1
COMMON_SQL: 127.0.0.1 root password srv1_common 3306
LOG_SQL: 127.0.0.1 root password srv1_log 3306
PLAYER_SQL: 127.0.0.1 root password srv1_account 3306
CH
BIND_IP: Here IPV4
DB_ADDR: 127.0.0.1
COMMON_SQL: 127.0.0.1 root password srv1_common 3306
LOG_SQL: 127.0.0.1 root password srv1_log 3306
PLAYER_SQL: 127.0.0.1 root password srv1_player 3306
DB
SQL_ACCOUNT = "127.0.0.1 srv1_account root password 3306"
SQL_COMMON = "127.0.0.1 srv1_common root password 3306"
SQL_PLAYER = "127.0.0.1 srv1_player root password 3306"
SQL_HOTBACKUP = "127.0.0.1 srv1_hotbackup root password 3306"

 

Edited by DemOnJR
updated
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31379-connect-to-the-server/#findComment-159776
Share on other sites

Sorry for the question, but where can I find these? I'm new to this. If there is a description of this, I will gladly do it based on it, but in vain I searched I could not find anything that could have helped.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31379-connect-to-the-server/#findComment-159777
Share on other sites

Thanks. Found. Both are at 127.0.0.1. So then something else could be wrong.

I can connect with Navicat. When I start the client i see CH1 is NORM. I just cant log in because nothing happens.


This could be a problem? AsyncSQL: connected to 127.0.0.1 (reconnect 1)

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31379-connect-to-the-server/#findComment-159779
Share on other sites

I tried based on your description, but it only got worse. I reinstall it, put everything on and keep trying. I subscribed for 1 month, so I have a month to try...

Navicat:

127.0.0.1	root		(no password)
localhost	metin2		(with password)

CONFIG:

PLAYER_SQL: 127.0.0.1 metin2 password account
COMMON_SQL: 127.0.0.1 metin2 password common
LOG_SQL: 127.0.0.1 metin2 password log

I don't have such HOST and USER in navicat. Also, in CONFIG i don't have 3306.

db/conf.txt:

SQL_ACCOUNT = "127.0.0.1 account metin2 password 0"
SQL_COMMON = "127.0.0.1 common metin2 password 0"
SQL_HOTBACKUP = "127.0.0.1 hotbackup metin2 password 0"
SQL_PLAYER = "127.0.0.1 player metin2 password 0"

There are no 3306 here either.

Should I create a new USER in navicat or just change localhost to 127.0.0.1?

Also, I don't understand why I don't have ports in CONFIG.

ssh_config:

Host *

I should probably specify some port here as well.

I changed only BIND_IP in all configs and now navica doesn't work either.

Edited by Crow
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31379-connect-to-the-server/#findComment-159782
Share on other sites

The problem is still not resolved.

[40250] I am using a Reference Serverfile shared with us by TMP4.

I describe the steps I take to see if I do something wrong (despite the description).

Step 1: I run this command:

pkg install python27

Step 2: In the usr folder I paste this folder: pkg_backup_64

then run this command:

pkg add /usr/pkg_backup_64/mysql56-server-5.6.51.pkg

Step 3: I'll add this: mysql_enable="yes" to /etc/rc.conf

Step 4: in /usr/local/my.cnf I'll change this: 

sql_mode=NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION,STRICT_TRANS_TABLES

to this

sql_mode=NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION

then restart the server

Step 5: in the usr folder i paste this: metin2_server+src.tar.gz

then run this command:

cd /usr && tar -xf metin2_server+src.tar.gz

Step 6: i run this command:

service mysql-server stop

then i run this command:

rm -rf /var/db/mysql

Step 7: in the var/db folder i paste this: metin2_mysql.tar.gz

then run this command:

cd /var/db && tar -xf metin2_mysql.tar.gz

Step 8: i run this command:

service mysql-server start

These are the steps I take. At this time, the navicat is still available to me. But as soon as I start the server, I get the connection refused and after that I can't even access navicat. I have a metin2_mysql_dump file but that's just another way to install the database, if I understand it correctly.

From there, I'm stuck.

I put up a couple of config files, interpreting what I should change to in case someone notices something I'm doing wrong.

First of all, I will go here: /usr/metin2/server

Then I modify the CONFIG file in the auth folder:

CHANNEL: 1
HOSTNAME: Auth01
PORT: 11000
P2P_PORT: 12000
DB_ADDR: 127.0.0.1
DB_PORT: 15000
PLAYER_SQL: 127.0.0.1 metin2 password account
COMMON_SQL: 127.0.0.1 metin2 password common
LOG_SQL: 127.0.0.1 metin2 password log
TABLE_POSTFIX: 
PASSES_PER_SEC: 25
PING_EVENT_SECOND_CYCLE: 180
ADMINPAGE_PASSWORD: metin2adminpass
ADMINPAGE_IP: 127.0.0.1
AUTH_SERVER: master
TRAFFIC_PROFILE: 
TEST_SERVER: 0
BIND_IP: I enter the IP address of the VPS here.
#PROXY_IP: Your Public/External IPv4 address

Then I do the same thing in the CONFIG files in the channel1 folder in the first, game1 and game2 folders. Then channel2,3,4, etc. Finally, I will also rewrite the BIND_IP in the CONFIG file in game99.

 

Here is db/conf.txt. I won't change that.

BIND_PORT = 15000
SQL_ACCOUNT = "127.0.0.1 account metin2 password 0"
SQL_COMMON = "127.0.0.1 common metin2 password 0"
SQL_HOTBACKUP = "127.0.0.1 hotbackup metin2 password 0"
SQL_PLAYER = "127.0.0.1 player metin2 password 0"
TABLE_POSTFIX = ""
DB_SLEEP_MSEC = 10
CLIENT_HEART_FPS = 10
HASH_PLAYER_LIFE_SEC = 600
PLAYER_DELETE_LEVEL_LIMIT = 70
PLAYER_ID_START = 3
BACKUP_LIMIT_SEC = 3600
WELCOME_MSG = "DB Server has been started"
ITEM_ID_RANGE = 10000001 20000000
TEST_SERVER = 0

I just can't figure out what I'm going wrong. If I don't rewrite the BIND_IP, but just start the server smoothly, navicatra won't let me connect. If I rewrite these, nothing is good after that. Is there a tutorial video or a more detailed description of this, or has anyone tried to install this source on VPS?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31379-connect-to-the-server/#findComment-159784
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Crow said:

The problem is still not resolved.

[40250] I am using a Reference Serverfile shared with us by TMP4.

I describe the steps I take to see if I do something wrong (despite the description).

Step 1: I run this command:

pkg install python27

Step 2: In the usr folder I paste this folder: pkg_backup_64

then run this command:

pkg add /usr/pkg_backup_64/mysql56-server-5.6.51.pkg

Step 3: I'll add this: mysql_enable="yes" to /etc/rc.conf

Step 4: in /usr/local/my.cnf I'll change this: 

sql_mode=NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION,STRICT_TRANS_TABLES

to this

sql_mode=NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION

then restart the server

Step 5: in the usr folder i paste this: metin2_server+src.tar.gz

then run this command:

cd /usr && tar -xf metin2_server+src.tar.gz

Step 6: i run this command:

service mysql-server stop

then i run this command:

rm -rf /var/db/mysql

Step 7: in the var/db folder i paste this: metin2_mysql.tar.gz

then run this command:

cd /var/db && tar -xf metin2_mysql.tar.gz

Step 8: i run this command:

service mysql-server start

These are the steps I take. At this time, the navicat is still available to me. But as soon as I start the server, I get the connection refused and after that I can't even access navicat. I have a metin2_mysql_dump file but that's just another way to install the database, if I understand it correctly.

From there, I'm stuck.

I put up a couple of config files, interpreting what I should change to in case someone notices something I'm doing wrong.

First of all, I will go here: /usr/metin2/server

Then I modify the CONFIG file in the auth folder:

CHANNEL: 1
HOSTNAME: Auth01
PORT: 11000
P2P_PORT: 12000
DB_ADDR: 127.0.0.1
DB_PORT: 15000
PLAYER_SQL: 127.0.0.1 metin2 password account
COMMON_SQL: 127.0.0.1 metin2 password common
LOG_SQL: 127.0.0.1 metin2 password log
TABLE_POSTFIX: 
PASSES_PER_SEC: 25
PING_EVENT_SECOND_CYCLE: 180
ADMINPAGE_PASSWORD: metin2adminpass
ADMINPAGE_IP: 127.0.0.1
AUTH_SERVER: master
TRAFFIC_PROFILE: 
TEST_SERVER: 0
BIND_IP: I enter the IP address of the VPS here.
#PROXY_IP: Your Public/External IPv4 address

Then I do the same thing in the CONFIG files in the channel1 folder in the first, game1 and game2 folders. Then channel2,3,4, etc. Finally, I will also rewrite the BIND_IP in the CONFIG file in game99.

 

Here is db/conf.txt. I won't change that.

BIND_PORT = 15000
SQL_ACCOUNT = "127.0.0.1 account metin2 password 0"
SQL_COMMON = "127.0.0.1 common metin2 password 0"
SQL_HOTBACKUP = "127.0.0.1 hotbackup metin2 password 0"
SQL_PLAYER = "127.0.0.1 player metin2 password 0"
TABLE_POSTFIX = ""
DB_SLEEP_MSEC = 10
CLIENT_HEART_FPS = 10
HASH_PLAYER_LIFE_SEC = 600
PLAYER_DELETE_LEVEL_LIMIT = 70
PLAYER_ID_START = 3
BACKUP_LIMIT_SEC = 3600
WELCOME_MSG = "DB Server has been started"
ITEM_ID_RANGE = 10000001 20000000
TEST_SERVER = 0

I just can't figure out what I'm going wrong. If I don't rewrite the BIND_IP, but just start the server smoothly, navicatra won't let me connect. If I rewrite these, nothing is good after that. Is there a tutorial video or a more detailed description of this, or has anyone tried to install this source on VPS?

 

use mariadb, because mysql version 5.6 is deprecated, it is very convenient.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31379-connect-to-the-server/#findComment-159785
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.