Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Good afternoon, would you be able to provide me with a quest to drop event items with an option to activate and deactivate?

The option to activate and deactivate would be for GM to turn the event on and off without having to turn off the serverI've looked in all possible forums and haven't found anything, could you give me this moral?

 

 

I would also like the quests for the following dungeons, the ones I found here on the forum are not working on my server DUNGEONS Blue Dragon snow dun

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31372-quest-dungeons/
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2023 at 7:21 PM, jadsl01 said:

Good afternoon, would you be able to provide me with a quest to drop event items with an option to activate and deactivate?

The option to activate and deactivate would be for GM to turn the event on and off without having to turn off the serverI've looked in all possible forums and haven't found anything, could you give me this moral?

 

 

I would also like the quests for the following dungeons, the ones I found here on the forum are not working on my server DUNGEONS Blue Dragon snow dun

the quests you find around must be adapted with your sources, I advise you against searching around, I advise you to purchase them @ Syreldar

  • Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31372-quest-dungeons/#findComment-159818
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.