Looking for someone serious

Hello there,

I'm starting a server and I'm intending to take all the time I need to make this server as perfect as possible. To avoid Leaks and C&P I'm no trevealing anything about the server here.

I Already bought a dedicated server installed the files and the client and everything is working fine. If you are looking for a serious project DMHMU on discord and we can talk proval4738

Thanks for your interest.

• Premium

Just one piece of advice: Nobody works on promises.

By writing

IM NOT LOOKING FOR DEVS, PROGRAMMERS, OR ANY PAID SERVER IM ONLY LOOKING FOR SERIOUS STAFF MEMBERS TO TEST AND DEPLOY THE SERVER TOGETHER.

You're basically saying they're gonna work for free until the server opens. Nobody will ever do that, servers take months to build up properly.

You gotta pay ppl to work for you, or nobody ever will.

• Good 1

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

I'm a total beginner at metin2 private and with programming. I started studying on my own and started with programming logic, Python, now I'm moving on to C++. It's been very difficult for me, I've already had paid hosting for 14 months and I've been working alone on my files, of course I've already bought many systems from sellers here on the forum and I still intend to buy more quality material (I don't use leaked systems). Today I can say that my server is at 70%. It's very difficult for me because my currency isn't worth much compared to the euro and the pound. If you are really interested in someone to help you find bugs and test mob experience, item drops, etc. I agree with the comment above, it will be difficult for anyone to find someone who works for free. So I offer you a win-win: You do the same to me on my server.
I sent you a friend request on discord.

Edited by Ballads

16 hours ago, Syreldar said:

Just one piece of advice: Nobody works on promises.

By writing

You're basically saying they're gonna work for free until the server opens. Nobody will ever do that, servers take months to build up properly.

You gotta pay ppl to work for you, or nobody ever will.

Mate the only thing they are going to do is they are gonna play the server while ill be fixing and coding everything i got the necessary skills for that.