Jump to content

FATAL ERROR ! Python Library not Exist ! When I debug the client with VS


Go to solution Solved by Karbust,

Recommended Posts

hello , 

I get this problem whenever I want to debug with visual studio , I know what the meaning of its but I don't know how can I fix that , really .. 

 

https://metin2.download/picture/0lDXN0Ngd4WhRv9jJWDjhyYUO2I9Ap34/.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Management
  • Solution

You need to set the working directory to the folder where the client files are, by default the process ran by the debugger uses some VS folder as the work directory.

raw

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

raw

raw

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.