Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello

I have a question, I compiled with my server files on freebsd 12 and 13, and on freebsd 12 the game and db files are larger than on 13, why `?

Freebsd 12

Game: 105MB

DB: 12MB

and

Freebsd 13

Game: 96MB 

DB: 10MB

is the same source 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31256-freebsd-12-and-13-game-and-db-size-help/
Share on other sites

  • 9 months later...

Hello Guy,

 

It all comes down to the dependency maybe sometimes the FreeBSD developers when a new version is released some libs are smaller than they used to.

Or the compiler is different from the previous version.

 

hope you find it helpful and I hope that I am not mistaken 

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.