Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,
I am facing a problem on VPS, well when I try to install Mysql56 it pops up an error and I don't know what is wrong.

FreeBSD 12

He suggests a tutorial and did step by step until I stood on it.

 

1.

ntpdate -s time.nist.gov

2.

portsnap fetch extract

portsnap fetch update

3.

pkg install mysql56-server

error:


root@vps38992:~ # pkg install mysql56-server
Updating FreeBSD repository catalogue...
Fetching meta.txz: 100%    916 B   0.9kB/s    00:01
pkg: repository meta /var/db/pkg/FreeBSD.meta has wrong version 2
repository FreeBSD has no meta file, using default settings
Fetching packagesite.txz: 100%    7 MiB   3.5MB/s    00:02
pkg: repository meta /var/db/pkg/FreeBSD.meta has wrong version 2
pkg: Repository FreeBSD load error: meta cannot be loaded No error: 0
Unable to open created repository FreeBSD
Unable to update repository FreeBSD
Error updating repositories!

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31155-unable-to-install-mysql-56-on-vps/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.