Launcher won't launch

( Forgive me for my English, it's not great and I assisted myself with a translator )

Hi guys, out of boredom/ curiosity/nostalgia I decided to run myself the files that are from another forum.
Well everything was going smoothly, I hit the server and built the game.

I wanted to build a new binke because there is an option in the files to create it, but I encountered the first problem regarding:

spacer.png

After consulting with a user of this forum, I found out that the detours.h file is missing and there is no Python.h in the include.

In the Locale.cpp file, I removed everything related to detours.h ( I DON'T KNOW WHY) and moved Python.h from the Python2.7 folder and built BINKA.

Admittedly, some type information appeared:

1>------ Build started: Project: UserInterface, Configuration: Distribute Win32 ------ 1> Locale.cpp 1>..\..\source\UserInterface\Locale.cpp(447): warning C4996: 'itoa': The POSIX name for this item is deprecated. Instead, use the ISO C++ conformant name: _itoa. See online help for details. 1> D:\Nowy folder (6)\VC\include\stdlib.h(937) : see declaration of 'itoa' 1> Generating code 1>d:\pobrane\terios\terios\surekpizda_srcbin\bin\source\userinterface\pythonnetworkstreamphasegame.cpp(2565): warning C4715: 'CPythonNetworkStream::SendAttackPacket' : not all control paths return a value 1> Finished generating code 1> UserInterface.vcxproj -> D:\Pobrane\terios\terios\surekpizda_srcbin\Bin\binary\Metin2Distribute.exe ========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 15 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

But unfortunately, after moving the generated Binka to the Client folder, the binka won't run.

Syserr clean and I have no ideas what to do next.

Greetings.

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...