Jump to content

Increase Monster Speed


Go to solution Solved by Metin2 Dev,

Recommended Posts

 

Goodnight. As the title says, I would like to know how I can change the speed of monsters in general. That is. for example when calling cape of bravery they instead of walking they come running faster. Thank you in advance for your help

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31127-increase-monster-speed/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Bot
  • Solution
1 minute ago, ricardo1813 said:

 

Goodnight. As the title says, I would like to know how I can change the speed of monsters in general. That is. for example when calling cape of bravery they instead of walking they come running faster. Thank you in advance for your help

Navicat -> mob_proto -> Movement speed.

english_banner.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31127-increase-monster-speed/#findComment-158768
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.