Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello.  I would have a big problem with the offline shop and the special inventory system.  If I put an item from the special inventory into the offline store, be it a book, chest, or ghost stone, and then buy it with another character, it will not be added to the special inventory.  I looked at the offline_shop.cpp and there it needed to be supplemented with the special inventory.  I did this, along the lines of Dragon Soul Inventory, but it returns this error when translated:

https://metin2.download/picture/8PngFSKiq7VDeE5SU4uMYtGW6dh3JeJ2/.png

Can someone help me with this, what could I have messed up?

 

Thanks

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31058-offline-shop-special-storage-system-probleme/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.