Jump to content

Recommended Posts

TXT TRANSLATED VIA GOOGLE.

ORIGINAL TEXT IN SPOILER.

OBS: I don't know if I did it in the right place, please move or let me know so I can put it in the right place.

I would like to start a Metin2 server. I already created it in the past, via hamachi I had 3 servers, but nothing that lasted more than 1 year. This was in mid-2012. But nowadays I would like to do something better and last longer. But I don't even know where to start. I got some referrals from some acquaintances, some good ones like MartySama, and some bad ones, like Tr.in.ity, (I almost bought with him in the past). ??? Can you refer me to someone who can do a complete job, who can help me if I need to, be taught some things to do or how to do it? I am Brazilian, and I know that I will have problems with currency conversion to pay foreign developers. But with the naughty Brazilians I only took blows kkkkkkkkkk

Spoiler

Gostaria de iniciar um servidor de Metin2.

Já criei antigamente, via hamachi tive 3 servidores, mas nada que tenha durado mais de 1 ano. Isso em meados de 2012.

Porém hoje em dia eu gostaria de fazer algo melhor e que dure mais.

Mas não sei nem por onde começar.

Recebi algumas indicações de alguns conhecidos, algumas boas como MartySama, e outras ruins, como Tr.in.ity, (quase comprei com ele no passado inclusive). ???

Vocês podem me indicar alguém que possa fazer um trabalho por completo, que me ajude caso precise, ser ensinado sobre algumas coisas a fazer ou como fazer?

Sou brasileiro, e sei que terei problemas com a conversão de moeda para pagar desenvolvedores estrangeiros. Mas com os brasileiros safados só tomei golpes kkkkkkkkkk

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30974-i-need-advice-to-start-a-metin2-server/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.