Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello. How can I encrypt my client or change keys in source? I've already seen how to do it and everything, but I didn't quite understand the logic. I know that it is in the Source in the EterPack.cpp file that the extensions are changed and everything else, but if I only change the extensions it does not guarantee me 100% security in terms of content theft.

 

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30904-client-ecrypted/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.