Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi all, I downloaded xtea key generator and packetmakerlite from martysama.
After changing the keys in both heterpack.cpp and packetmakerlite.json of the program and I try to open the game I get this error:
LZObject: incorrect key

(I have already recompressed the files with the new keys).

LZObject seems to be something about item_proto and mob_proto, but I haven't touched those keys.

Can anyone help me with this? Thanks

 

Edited by Nuzzo
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30803-eterpack-keys/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.