Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey there,

I'm here to create this topic because, although there are many guides for beginners on this forum, I can't find any that are able to answer my doubts.

I'll explain my situation.
I have a master's degree in computer science and quite a bit of software development experience in C, C++, Rust and Python, but only in a Linux environment. I would love to study and edit the client and server sources posted by @ TMP4 in the Binaries section of this forum, but I couldn't find any guides that actually explained how to set up my own development environment for Visual Studio 2022 on Windows 10.

I would like to know what I should do to develop, compile and test my changes, since the topics I consulted focus mainly on the build and deployment part.
If you prefer, we can also talk on Discord or by private message.

Thank you very much and have a nice day!

Edited by Sbonkers
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30752-coding-clientserver-development-environment/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.