Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I was looking around the forum for a tutorial or anything similiar ,

You see I am new the the metin2 files I am looking around to find a way to do it my self I unfortunately couldn't find it but I guess part of learning is asking so here I am .

How can I change or remove the timer when loging out or changing character or exiting the game please ?

Thank you in advance !

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30737-how-to-change-the-timer-on-exiting-logout/
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Draveniou1 said:

what suits you in source or python?  

what do you want

With all honesty i am more familiar with python than source i can read a source but can write it from scratch so I guess python the short answer ahaha

Edit : by source I mean C++ idk why i said source

Edited by BYB
1 hour ago, BYB said:

With all honesty i am more familiar with python than source i can read a source but can write it from scratch so I guess python the short answer ahaha

Edit : by source I mean C++ idk why i said source

open cmd_general.cpp

  search:  int nExitLimitTime = 10;

change: with your idea number

 

new search 

                if (ch->IsPosition (POS_FIGHTING))
                {
                    info->left_second = 10;
                }
                else
                {
                    info->left_second = 10;
                }

 

change 10 to your idea

 

 

 

  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Draveniou1 said:

open cmd_general.cpp

  search:  int nExitLimitTime = 10;

change: with your idea number

 

new search 

                if (ch->IsPosition (POS_FIGHTING))
                {
                    info->left_second = 10;
                }
                else
                {
                    info->left_second = 10;
                }

 

change 10 to your idea

 

 

 

Thank you , you are a saver !!

On 4/20/2023 at 8:54 PM, Draveniou1 said:

open cmd_general.cpp

  search:  int nExitLimitTime = 10;

change: with your idea number

 

new search 

                if (ch->IsPosition (POS_FIGHTING))
                {
                    info->left_second = 10;
                }
                else
                {
                    info->left_second = 10;
                }

 

change 10 to your idea

 

 

 

Hey sorry to bother you again I applied this and after this happened :

spacer.png

Any idea what went wrong ? I tried replacing the locale_string and translate.lua incase of encoding error but didnt help plus its 3 sec in any case no matter what number I change it to

 

  • Honorable Member
31 minutes ago, BYB said:

Hey sorry to bother you again I applied this and after this happened :

spacer.png

Any idea what went wrong ? I tried replacing the locale_string and translate.lua incase of encoding error but didnt help plus its 3 sec in any case no matter what number I change it to

 

It means when you applied the change you saved the file in the wrong encoding. So now all the LC_TEXT calls are messed up.

You need to revert the change and remake it, and save the file with the proper encoding this time.

 

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

12 minutes ago, Syreldar said:

It means when you applied the change you saved the file in the wrong encoding. So now all the LC_TEXT calls are messed up.

You need to revert the change and remake it, and save the file with the proper encoding this time.

Oh so changing the encoding back to the original one wont help ?

Edit : I am recompiling now , the problem was I think that I opened the file with VSC and not notepad++ because notepad++ keeps giving me spaces instead of tabs which is annoying a lot tried changing settings and reinstalling didnt help lol .

anyway I will try after recompiling !

Thank you so much for the help and the lend of your knowledge much appreciated ^^

 

Edited by BYB

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.