Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Honorable Member

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Hi,

 

ricky released his MDE tool today. I'll post it on this forum.

There is simple video how to use it, it's really easy for everyone!

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMeSmv_wBVg

There is a simple video how to make animation UVW textures.

 

Spoiler

 

Download here:

https://mega.co.nz/#!79IxnZaC!Dxl8eC9rc0wn1pGJO81zDPmTP6Z56x971__8xq0kdE8

 

Credits:

ricky92 For tool

martysama0134 for the Unwarp_UVW fix (Texture fix)

 

 

  • Metin2 Dev 184
  • kekw 1
  • Eyes 5
  • Dislove 1
  • Angry 2
  • Smile Tear 1
  • Think 4
  • Confused 1
  • Scream 3
  • Lmao 2
  • Good 56
  • muscle 3
  • Love 14
  • Love 135

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/3072-mde-tool/
Share on other sites

Was just about to post this tool on here, and I saw your post... xD

Don't worry, it's perfectly fine! However, I just think this is not the right section, as it more rightfully belongs to the "Tools" section.

The video is pretty good, so I thank you for it, even though it only shows the export part. ;)

 

Just one last thing, if the mega link ever goes down, here's a direct download link from my site: http://www.ricky92.com/MDE_Tool_by_ricky92.ms

  • Metin2 Dev 3
  • Scream 1
  • Good 2
  • Love 2
  • Love 10
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/3072-mde-tool/#findComment-20269
Share on other sites

  • Former Staff

Are you kidding? http://metin2dev.org/board/topic/3000-metin2-tool-mde-max-script/

5. NoDerivatives — If you transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.

His script is 2 years old. Its not build on your script

  • Love 2
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/3072-mde-tool/#findComment-20276
Share on other sites

 

Are you kidding? http://metin2dev.org/board/topic/3000-metin2-tool-mde-max-script/

5. NoDerivatives — If you transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.

His script is 2 years old. Its not build on your script

 

 

Thats true

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/3072-mde-tool/#findComment-20277
Share on other sites

Are you kidding? http://metin2dev.org/board/topic/3000-metin2-tool-mde-max-script/

5. NoDerivatives — If you transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.

 

Do you even have the eyes to read and compare YOUR code to MY code? Your tool even has glitches, you should at least try to fix them before attempting to say my work is a derivative of yours.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/3072-mde-tool/#findComment-20309
Share on other sites

  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I export a .mde file to Wordl Editor Remix or in game its always crashes. . I tried several max versions (3ds max 7-2011-2016) for export .My models are very simple and animated.I tried very low polygon count and tried complex models result is  always same: it crashes.

I watched some videos .do exactly same as they do in tutorials. I dont understand whats wrong.

Can u help me ?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/3072-mde-tool/#findComment-48291
Share on other sites

  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.