Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello guys,
I'm trying to implement renewal mount system but I'm facing the following problem. I've tried to do some checks, but I can't figure out what the game's refresh function is (I suspect this is where the whole problem comes from). If you have any ideas where I could look or any hints, I would be grateful. Thanks in advance!

https://metin2.download/picture/F2sMWopulw417q8kv4YK3S8c83ohNko7/.gif

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30652-renewal-mount-system/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.