Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, the problem is on the effects in mde, metin doesn't keep a priority system on the distance of the effects. I don't think I've ever found any server that fixed this problem, a while ago I tried to fix it but without acceptable results.

 

In any case as a graphic designer, I don't recommend using maps with so many of those trees in mde.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30565-tree-problem/#findComment-156287
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.