After a while, there is a spontaneous kernel crash. (Game.Core)

Hello friends.

There is a sudden kernel crash while farming or doing nothing in the game. When I open game.core I can't find any ideas. I would be really happy if you could help me.

Thank you.

Picture 

spacer.png

Image Continuation

spacer.png

Event.cpp 133 Lline:

spacer.png

Main.cpp 319 Line:

spacer.png

Main.cpp 1102 Line:

spacer.png

Main.cpp 718 Line:

spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Active+ Member

The issue is occurring because the pointer to the event function is null, whereas the info is not null.

To resolve this issue, you can simply check whether the pointer to the function is null or not.

if (!the_event->func)
				continue;

new_time = (the_event->func) (get_pointer(the_event), processing_time);

Because the event functions are global functions, there are not many ways to get a null pointer. Therefore, you should check the following (although there may be other ways to get a null pointer, one of the following is likely your case):
- Check your event code and ensure that you are not explicitly setting the "func" pointer to null.

- Check whether you are calling the event_create function like this: event_create(nullptr, info, PASSES_PER_SEC(1));

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Abel(Tiger) said:

The issue is occurring because the pointer to the event function is null, whereas the info is not null.

To resolve this issue, you can simply check whether the pointer to the function is null or not.

if (!the_event->func)
				continue;

new_time = (the_event->func) (get_pointer(the_event), processing_time);

Because the event functions are global functions, there are not many ways to get a null pointer. Therefore, you should check the following (although there may be other ways to get a null pointer, one of the following is likely your case):
- Check your event code and ensure that you are not explicitly setting the "func" pointer to null.

- Check whether you are calling the event_create function like this: event_create(nullptr, info, PASSES_PER_SEC(1));

I selected all my files with CTRL - A and opened them all.

event_create(

I searched all files. But I couldn't find the 1st argument with null and nullptr added. So there is no null or nullptr. There is always an EVENTFUNC name.

example: create_event(eventFuncName, info, PASSES_PER_SEC(time))

Will the line of code you provided help me solve this error?

Thank you for the help.

NOTE: 

I made the necessary plugin in .config/gdbinit. and when i open the game.core file again.

spacer.png

UPDATE: 

17:53 13/03

The line of code you provided did not resolve the error. Again, the game suffered a core crash.

I'm Telling the Story:

I'm in the spider dungeon. I'm out of elixir. I opened a second game with the GM character to go to the normal character and give him a potion. I entered the spider dungeon with the gm character and when I came next to the other character, the character was dead. (Aggressor spiders killed it) When I said Start Here in the dead character, the core collapsed. The character did not respawn, dead (lying on the ground) the core collapsed.

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal