Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Good evening
I have a problem compiling the source
execute these commands

cd /usr/home/m2server/source/mainline_update/Source

gmake all -j4
But a directory /usr/home/m2server/source/mainline_update/Source/game
/usr/home/m2server/source/mainline_update/Source/db
Nothing appears
I don't think the ports are configured correctly
Can you help me with these problems?

who help me with a tutorial compile source game, db serverfile owsap v5

ld: error: unable to find library -lmysqlclient
clang-9: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
gmake[1]: *** [Makefile:71: ../db_r5011_64] Error 1

Edited by Trojan3D
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30528-tutorial-request/
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Trojan3D said:

who help me with a tutorial compile source game, db serverfile owsap v5

If you bought the files from @ Owsap I don't think it would have a problem helping you compile your source.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30528-tutorial-request/#findComment-156098
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Trojan3D said:

it is not bought

If the files weren't purchased from your "Owsap" creator and were taken from other forums "Free" I don't think any help is given to you

Edited by Developer1321
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30528-tutorial-request/#findComment-156100
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Developer1321 said:

If the files weren't purchased from your "Owsap" creator and were taken from other forums "Free" I don't think any help is given to you

Good evening
I have a problem compiling the source
execute these commands

cd /usr/home/m2server/source/mainline_update/Source

gmake all -j4
But a directory /usr/home/m2server/source/mainline_update/Source/game
/usr/home/m2server/source/mainline_update/Source/db
Nothing appears
I don't think the ports are configured correctly
Can you help me with these problems?

 

  • kekw 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30528-tutorial-request/#findComment-156101
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.