Need help editing items level up

Hi i'd like to set max lvl up of items to +5 i tought it was possible by just deleting the items from item_proto, i tried to delete them from the file (locale and server)
after i do it i get error with connection while connecting to my account if i try to log in with random characters it say that the id and pw are incorrect, so i think that the server is online and the connection error is becouse of the issue that i made into the files, in fact i did the back up of the files that i edited and it works again, am i doing this in the wrong way?
also i wanted to ask you another thing, if there is a way to do this i'd like to add shiny like +7+8+9 to +3+4+5, is there a guide that talk about this?
thanks in advice, love you guys ?
P.s if it's gonna be too much messy to do ill probably set an easy upgrade from +0 to +4 (with 100% success and easy items) and then ill set the upgrades that i need from +5 to +9 even tho it's not the best :3

Edited by Alessio

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic