Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, ElectrizeR said:

@ Draveniou1Yes I have photoshop, but I do not know the process in creating those ? 

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=photoshop+create+icon

  • Lmao 1
  • Good 1
Just now, ElectrizeR said:

I was thinking it was more than just this, seems simple I think. Thank you 

it exists on google it creates photography with smart settings so you can make your own photo comfortably but I don't know if it exists [free]

  • Good 1
  • Forum Moderator

Just open the .mse in World Editor. Once you did this, you will have to... well... make the effect you want with the icons you want.

For example the telephone one is comprised of a background, an icon, and a "signal" effect. Every effect is different. In the end, it mostly relies on your ability to create a .mse.

You can find the World Editor on the forum. We do not have any good tutorials for creating a .mse, so if you ever manage to create good effects, we will be happy to see you post a tutorial on the subtleties and the possibilities of the tool.

  • Good 1

Gurgarath
coming soon
My Services

15 minutes ago, Gurgarath said:

Just open the .mse in World Editor. Once you did this, you will have to... well... make the effect you want with the icons you want.

For example the telephone one is comprised of a background, an icon, and a "signal" effect. Every effect is different. In the end, it mostly relies on your ability to create a .mse.

You can find the World Editor on the forum. We do not have any good tutorials for creating a .mse, so if you ever manage to create good effects, we will be happy to see you post a tutorial on the subtleties and the possibilities of the tool.

Great that's what I needed! And sure if I do manage to create some good ones I'll post a tutorial about it - no worries.

thank you very much though

cheers

Edited by ElectrizeR
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, ElectrizeR said:

Great that's what I needed! And sure if I do manage to create some good ones I'll post a tutorial about it - no worries.

thank you very much though

cheers

and I thought you wanted to make the image of the effect 

  • Good 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.