Jump to content

Recommended Posts

hi, i'd like to customize the skills, not the animations but the effect, and i wouldn't find something already done or someone that want to do that for me, i'm curious to know and to learn how i can do it by myself, is there a guide that explain this step by step? i'm a neophyte

Edited by Alessio
grammatical errors
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30416-how-do-i-create-a-system-for-metin2-by-myself/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Draveniou1 said:

You should go to some school  

without school you can't learn programming

Is it really that difficult to learn it by myself with the material I find on the internet? however, I had considered that, in fact I would be willing to take some course to at least learn the basics of programming

5 minutes ago, Alessio said:

Is it really that difficult to learn it by myself with the material I find on the internet? however, I had considered that, in fact I would be willing to take some course to at least learn the basics of programming

there are schools you can go to a programming school

without school you will have problems

maybe if you find some school on the internet that helps but it's difficult

5 minutes ago, Draveniou1 said:

there are schools you can go to a programming school

without school you will have problems

maybe if you find some school on the internet that helps but it's difficult

ok thanks for the advice

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.