Error connecting to the server

So yesterday I have setup the files listed from @ TMP4 ,
And the files are so clean everything works fine i even opened ports on my router and everything .
My friend on the other device in the same household under the same wifi joined the server yesterday everything is fine but today after we both turned off our pcs and windows updated he cant join anymore i am not sure what the problem is tbh .

Things I have tried :
1) Using Proxy 

2) using his ip on the port 

3) checking for error logs both client side and server side nothing appears to show anything .

4) Also tried turning off firewall 

Mind you the game on my side works just fine , I am not sure if i did any of the attempts above in the wrong way or its windows fault but yeah im confused really been trying to figure it out since this morning .

Any suggestions ?

Thank you 

Edited by BYB
Forget

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Reply :Oh no no we live in the same house 

Update 1 :When trying proxy i didnt notice the commented lines in CONFIG rn i am uncommenting them this might be a stupid mistake ahaha hope it works

Update 2 :I uncommented the Proxy nad bind ip lines and now when i connect via private ip i get kicked when logging in but when I put the proxy ip in root it doesnt even show if im online .
And my friend still cant connect either way any ideas ?

Edited by BYB
Explaination