Jump to content

3x3 Waterfall Island


Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hello community,

since there are a lot of topics and people here which have helped me with a lot of problems I had,

I wanted to share with you a map I created some time ago to give something back.

As the topic says, I named this map "Waterfall Island".

Hopefully some of you will like this map and use it.

 

Minimap:

Spoiler

vZd3qDO.png

Inside of WE:

Spoiler

hYrAxho.jpeg

P7Hx72s.jpeg

AyawMK0.jpeg

nSl0yzl.jpeg

AZNxDVv.jpeg

b5JaZUC.jpeg

Download Center

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 148
  • Eyes 5
  • Good 57
  • muscle 2
  • Love 14
  • Love 117
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30388-3x3-waterfall-island/
Share on other sites

  • Premium
56 minutes ago, Infinity Development said:

Thanks for sharing, I really like the style of the map. I would like to use it for my server, making small changes if I'm allowed.

Ofc, you can change what you want. The map is free to use.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30388-3x3-waterfall-island/#findComment-155355
Share on other sites

Sadly, I'm not very experienced when it comes to creating maps. If you want to give me an indication, about a small change that I would like to make. I leave you my Discord contact in case you want to contact me: Infinity Development#5704

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30388-3x3-waterfall-island/#findComment-155357
Share on other sites

  • 6 months later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.