Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, friends;


I have set up an Ikarus offline shop, but when I press the market opening button, such a syserr appears on the client.

0208 01:18:25416 :: Phase Game does not handle this header (header: 214, last: 3, 214)

Although I have changed the number of packets in the Packet.h file many times, I still get this error. There is no problem with kicking it out of the game. Cores don't have syserr. This is the only syserr.

  • Not Good 1
15 minutes ago, LethalStrikeR said:

Hola a todos, amigos;


He configurado una tienda fuera de línea de Ikarus, pero cuando presiono el botón de apertura del mercado, aparece un syserr de este tipo en el cliente.



		

Aunque he cambiado la cantidad de paquetes en el archivo Packet.h muchas veces, sigo recibiendo este error. No hay problema con sacarlo del juego. Los núcleos no tienen syserr. Este es el único syserr.

If you have bought it from its seller, he should give you support. Otherwise, the only thing I can answer is that you do not ask for help if you get things for free from other forums.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.