Jump to content

Recommended Posts

This is the hidden content, please

 

I present to you the first set I made, I hope you like it. Includes weapons and wings costumes

Download: 

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

Password: makon

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

  • Metin2 Dev 17
  • Eyes 1
  • Good 6
  • Love 6
  • Love 15
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30328-makon3d-first-set/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.