Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

hello group, I also have a problem, I implemented an armor, I can see the icon of the respective armor, but it shows me another armor from the game, what can I do?

if possible, leave me an explicit tutorial on how to implement it

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30316-armor-implementation-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Bot

Value3 probably.

Value3 reaches .msm file on root which is where you go find your textures and .gr2 files.

Basicly you need:

icon -> to set your icons.

root -> to set your textures.

locale -> to set your item_list and item_proto.

 

On item_proto you set the value3 that goes find the textures on .msm like i said before.

Navicat insert the same value3 as item_proto (in case you use navicat, if .txt just convert it and it should work perfectly.)

 

Best Regards,

Doose.

english_banner.gif

I tried to put value3 both in item_proto and in navicat, but now it looks like this!

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.