Unknow header / packet errors

Hello I hope someone can help me there
Unfortunately I don't know how to help

I have various UNKNOW HEADER and PACKET errors

Can someone explain to me in an easy to understand way how exactly to solve and find them

SYSERR: Feb 2 03:36:56 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 32, LAST HEADER: 71(5), REMAIN BYTES: 218, fd: 21

SYSERR: Feb 2 18:46:34 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 46, LAST HEADER: 77(8), REMAIN BYTES: 18, fd: 15

SYSERR: Feb 2 18:06:54 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 22, LAST HEADER: 0(0), REMAIN BYTES: 243, fd: 21

SYSERR: Feb 2 18:07:05 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 32, LAST HEADER: 71(5), REMAIN BYTES: 77, fd: 21

SYSERR: Feb 2 18:07:15 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 14, LAST HEADER: 3(4), REMAIN BYTES: 15, fd: 21

SYSERR: Feb 2 18:46:34 :: Analyze: Handshake phase not processing packet 77 (fd 15)

SYSERR: Feb 2 18:07:15 :: Analyze: Handshake phase not processing packet 3 (fd 21)

SYSERR: Feb 2 03:36:56 :: Analyze: Handshake phase not processing packet 71 (fd 21)

Edited by Synthia

Looks like your client and server are not compatible. Its not normal that you have so much packet errors. The reason why, is that the client sends packets to the server, but the server didnt know that packet. (Maybe its missing at server side or have another number)

you need to open packet.h and check the headers and the header numbers  

I would suggest  pay a developer @ VegaS™ @ Syreldar @ Owsap and solve the problem for you 

I also recommend which easy

And client lock

• kekw 1