Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Contributor
11 hours ago, banuliciraul123 said:

I fixed that,i have this : usr/local/bin/ld -lmysqlclient , and i have these files..

gl02cQO.png

By default you have something like this in your MakeFile:

ifeq ($(BSD_VERSION), 7)
INCDIR += -I../../libmysql/7.x-5.1.35
LIBDIR += -L../../libmysql/7.x-5.1.35
else
INCDIR += -I../../libmysql/5.x-5.1.35
LIBDIR += -L../../libmysql/5.x-5.1.35
endif

LIBS += -lmysqlclient -lz

This means it will lokk for libmysqlclient.a in ../../libmysql/5.x-5.1.35/libmysqlclient.a
(the ../ means one folder back, you probably knows it but anyway..)

Is the file there? Check your makefile because yours may reads from another location.

Also you can link it directly (I prefer that way), for example here's mine:

LIBS += ../../etc/libmysql/libmysqlclient.a /usr/lib/libz.a

I have that lib in ../../etc/libmysql/libmysqlclient.a

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.