Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

When I tried to modify something in Navicat, for example at 70038 item, I want to change value1 from 20 at 100. I change this value and save, after that when I give reboot at server and check again the db from SQL, the value is on 20... also I tried to export the intem_proto from Navicat and put intem_proto.txt in WinSCP, than I tried to start the client and connection is refused in this case... What I did do wrong? 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30217-navicat-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Contributor
10 hours ago, Ciprian said:

Hello,

When I tried to modify something in Navicat, for example at 70038 item, I want to change value1 from 20 at 100. I change this value and save, after that when I give reboot at server and check again the db from SQL, the value is on 20... also I tried to export the intem_proto from Navicat and put intem_proto.txt in WinSCP, than I tried to start the client and connection is refused in this case... What I did do wrong? 

A metin2 server by default reads the item_proto from item_proto.txt (unless you use very old serverfile, or you or your serverfile's author did not modify it). So if you change anything in the mysql, it gets overwritten every time you start your server.

"I tried to export the intem_proto from Navicat and put intem_proto.txt in WinSCP"
It's a bad approach since an sql file and the item_proto.txt (csv just with tabs) are totally different file. If you exported it to csv, that's bad too because while you have numbers on item_proto table, you have names in item_proto.txt (for example antiflags ANTI_DROP, ANTI_MYSHOP vs number like 1,4,8,16 etc).

Edit item_proto.txt directly, and forget about the mysql proto.
If you want to use mysql proto (I'm not advising it) then: 
https://metin2.dev/topic/3198-db-no-txt/

 

Edited by TMP4
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30217-navicat-problem/#findComment-154555
Share on other sites

  • 11 months later...
On 1/20/2023 at 12:53 PM, TMP4 said:

A metin2 server by default reads the item_proto from item_proto.txt (unless you use very old serverfile, or you or your serverfile's author did not modify it). So if you change anything in the mysql, it gets overwritten every time you start your server.

"I tried to export the intem_proto from Navicat and put intem_proto.txt in WinSCP"
It's a bad approach since an sql file and the item_proto.txt (csv just with tabs) are totally different file. If you exported it to csv, that's bad too because while you have numbers on item_proto table, you have names in item_proto.txt (for example antiflags ANTI_DROP, ANTI_MYSHOP vs number like 1,4,8,16 etc).

Edit item_proto.txt directly, and forget about the mysql proto.
If you want to use mysql proto (I'm not advising it) then: 
https://metin2.dev/topic/3198-db-no-txt/

 

Hi, I have a problem with your serverfiles. It used to work normally for me, now it doesn't. I open item_proto in navicat, and any data I change returns to its original value after reboot, and I don't know why.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30217-navicat-problem/#findComment-162444
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.