Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I had a bug that I couldn't fix, and it's about the toggle of the abilities, for example, sura's enchanted leaf, stays active when I deactivate it, it usually happens when I change the map and if I deactivate the ability, this bug appears ( I have seen that the character "v" abilities window when changing the map deactivates the toggle when I still have it active in the taskbar, I don't know if it has something to do) has anyone had a similar problem? I would greatly appreciate his help.

example of normal when starting any game

normal.png

example when changing map:

teleport.png

and the final example when deactivating the ability, it is reactivated in the "v" window and the toggle remains active

desactive.png

 

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Anotaci-n-2024-06-28-185820.png

 

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30209-skill-toggle-bug-when-changing-map/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.