Don't know how to fix it.

Hi! I wanted to remove a kingdom from the server, more precisely to make the server into 2 kingdoms, being about the Blue kingdom (C). I removed it from the client and when I call the source, I searched directly with Notepad++ "EMPIRE_C", which did not find anything, then some time later when I wanted to reboot the server to try certain things, I wake up with the error below. Does anyone have an idea? img

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Premium
2 hours ago, Khenwise said:

Hi! I wanted to remove a kingdom from the server, more precisely to make the server into 2 kingdoms, being about the Blue kingdom (C). I removed it from the client and when I call the source, I searched directly with Notepad++ "EMPIRE_C", which did not find anything, then some time later when I wanted to reboot the server to try certain things, I wake up with the error below. Does anyone have an idea? img

The image you posted is not working.

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

3 hours ago, Khenwise said:

Looks more like an item/mob proto size mismatch issue, did you change anything related to that recently?