Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi! 

When I try to compile the game file on FreeBSD, I get the following errors:

https://metin2.download/picture/Sw19NahLObqK3SKZ3EHaipX012PX413n/.png

I am using this server file:

https://metin2.dev/topic/27610-40250-reference-serverfile-client-src-15-available-languages/

I have not made any modifications to the files, and I did not encounter any errors in the db translation or the novaline translation. I am using the basic vdi that came with the package. I haven't been able to find a solution to this error on the forum, but I hope someone can help me. I'm a beginner, so this might be a stupid question.

Sorry for my bad english

Thank you in advance for your help

 

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30152-korays-offline-shop-compile-error/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Contributor

You can't compare an int with a nullptr on newer version of C++, but I think you can do this:
if (it->second.vnum == NULL) --> if (!it->second.vnum)

I'm sure there are more to modify, do the same with them.

Edited by TMP4

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.