Learn for finding of SendItemUseToItemPacket

Hi guys, i saw in server files by @ TMP4 

adding bonuses in costume and trouble with it. ( Pages)

So I tried it too and found this error:

https://metin2.download/picture/F166v9VMr2Z5FIZ8W8H8NCYy8DP2t2qY/.png

https://metin2.download/picture/8B8zxIN5J7wkm85h0Jy1G6zdb61JWd6N/.gif

Of course i added some systems like BL change channel sys. and other basic systems.

But now to the point, my question is that I don't understand where and how to look for this error.

I just found this: https://metin2.download/picture/102P61UNY0qhhjBESsPsshFnG7CuLGIL/.png , but its not important i think. I would be glad if someone could advise me how to find the problem(src and dst). 

I don't understand what to search by.  Thank you and sorry for my bad english:) I wish everyone a nice day. ❤️

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Contributor
Just now, 2DsSDKMN said:

But I didn't edit anything here, this is weird.. Anyway, thanks, but I thought someone would explain how it works in general 😄

If you don't remove those lines from char_item.cpp and recompile the game, then you won't be able to add 6-7 bonus to costums.

So ..
This is just sending info about what user done and where:
11.png
src = xxxx, dst = xxxx , source_pos, target_pos

for example from my post: when i try add 6/7 bonus to costume ( doesnt matter what item ).
It will show you in debug where.

Bez_nazvu.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev

• Contributor
6 minutes ago, 2DsSDKMN said:

So ..
This is just sending info about what user done and where:
11.png
src = xxxx, dst = xxxx , source_pos, target_pos

for example from my post: when i try add 6/7 bonus to costume ( doesnt matter what item ).
It will show you in debug where.

Bez_nazvu.png

That how it should work. That is a log to help you. Only visible from console, players will not see such things.
From that log, you would know that it went through the client so the problem is in serverside and not clientside.
And I showed you where was the problem in server side.

Or what is your questions? I may not understand you this time if you want ask anything or not 😄

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Love 1

I thought its just info about what you done. Now am just speaking about src = xxxx, dst = xxxx , source_pos, target_pos 
and that was my first question how it works and where i can find it:D
About your answer to my bug you solved it.:D ❤️ just 51 comm and 52 too.

Edited by 2DsSDKMN