Problem 4 inventory add

• Contributor
23 minutes ago, RazorExorcist said:

The problem is that the itens i equip goes to inv 3 like you can see in the pic, i can't transfer any itens to 3 or 4 inv but 1 and 2 are working normal, no error in syserr

Your equipment is in the 3rd page that means 3 and 4th inventory page (size) does not exist in the serverside because equipments slot number starts after inventory pages.

Did you compile your game?

50 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

Your equipment is in the 3rd page that means 3 and 4th inventory page (size) does not exist in the serverside because equipments slot number starts after inventory pages.

Did you compile your game?

I just changed the files in the serverside char_item.cpp, exchange.cpp and lenght.h and rebooted

• Contributor
1 hour ago, RazorExorcist said:

I just changed the files in the serverside char_item.cpp, exchange.cpp and lenght.h and rebooted

So you did not compiled the game.

Compile the game and db by

cd /usr/metin2/src/db/src && gmake clean
cd /usr/metin2/src/db/src && gmake -j9
cd /usr/metin2/src/game/src && gmake clean
cd /usr/metin2/src/game/src && gmake -j9

Please note that /usr/metin2/src path depend where you (or the serverfile's author) put the src folder!

Depending on your source setup (Makefile), you may need to copy game and db from the /usr/metin2/src/game/src and db/src to your server folder for example /usr/metin2/server/share/bin. If by any chance you're using my files, it'll copy automatically.

• Love 1

58 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

So you did not compiled the game.

Compile the game and db by

cd /usr/metin2/src/db/src && gmake clean
cd /usr/metin2/src/db/src && gmake -j9
cd /usr/metin2/src/game/src && gmake clean
cd /usr/metin2/src/game/src && gmake -j9

Please note that /usr/metin2/src path depend where you (or the serverfile's author) put the src folder!

Depending on your source setup (Makefile), you may need to copy game and db from the /usr/metin2/src/game/src and db/src to your server folder for example /usr/metin2/server/share/bin. If by any chance you're using my files, it'll copy automatically.

Yes i'm using your files, now its working after compile, thank you for the help man! Stayed up till 2am trying to find where i got it wrong, tested the inv that came with your game two times, and this one in the topic so many times that i can't remember, thank you again! 😀

• 8 months later...