Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi my brothers,

is there anyone who is able to help me with the speedtree implementation? I started working on porting directx8 to 9, but I need some experiences and advice about other libraries...

For Christmas, I would like to share the source code that comes from @ Mali like distributes one in all server by @ TMP4..

Whats is new? I make some code repair.. I add dx9 support + some new stuff for support it.. Last thing is add support to speedtreelib.. I dont have some speedtreelib sdk.. I only find something with trojan.. There is no way for me try it because I dont have clean sdk..

#EDIT I got some libraries by Terenzo, but I do not think its a best way.. Im not sure which version he used.. I wanna got clean version of speedtree with some .log

Edited by Pseudabo
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29993-dx8-to-dx9/
Share on other sites

  • 6 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.