Official Loot Filter

Mali

• Honorable Member

Video: 

Added to the game with this update:

.png

You need this function to use it:

.png

I reverse engineered it from official binary and had a hard time doing it.(Bela and other guys knows this😂)

GUI is ok right now, i don't want to make it full official.(Paying to use it etc.)

I've hidden the save and reset settings buttons for now, maybe I'll activate them in the future.

I have no plans to sell, I always share stuff for free.

Edited by Mali
  • Metin2 Dev 16
  • Good 4
  • Love 1
  • Love 12

• Honorable Member
On 11/23/2022 at 8:13 PM, Kafa said:

he is a god xD

thank you😆

On 11/23/2022 at 8:05 PM, Legion said:

Nice
How long did it take you?

Clipmask was my first reverse engineering project. 

I was very amateur, it would have taken less time if I did it now.

Edited by Mali
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Good 1
  • Love 2
  • Love 1

• Honorable Member

masodi made it by himself from scratch, analyzing the rendercode itself, how it works, afaik.
When he finished it back then, the official servers didn't even had that feature in the binary.
They are 👀 us, to collect ideas which can make money or can be useful.

About the pain around RE, when you finish something and it works, that's the best, the pain floats away.

• Love 1

• Honorable Member
2 minutes ago, xP3NG3Rx said:

masodi made it by himself from scratch, analyzing the rendercode itself, how it works, afaik.

The difference between me and Bela is he knows how it works.(i said this on discord too)

I just took what the GF did.

I still don't know the main logic😆

5 minutes ago, xP3NG3Rx said:

They are 👀 us, to collect ideas which can make money or can be useful.

100%

5 minutes ago, xP3NG3Rx said:

About the pain around RE, when you finish something and it works, that's the best, the pain floats away.

I don't know if I would do it again if I had my current mind. When I look back and see how much time was wasted, the pain continues😂

I see you were doing these reverse things even in 2015(7 years ago, time flies😮).

If you hadn't done these things, I wouldn't have even thought of doing it.(I guess)

Thank you for opening our horizons❤️

• Contributor
3 hours ago, Kafa said:

Interesting question.. i bet overall approximately couple of hours.. he is a god xD

Damn, bro, you've probably never written a line of code in your life. That, or you must be a manager, considering you have such unrealistic expectations.

Not related to you, but worth mentioning:

That's exactly what most idiots think when leaking shit or complaining about the prices developers put on their code: "I bet he made that shit in a few hours, and now he's charging me X amount of money for it", effectively shitting on people's time because they have no idea about the amount of work that went into it.

• Good 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Amun said:

Damn, bro, you've probably never written a line of code in your life. That, or you must be a manager, considering you have such unrealistic expectations.

Not related to you, but worth mentioning:

That's exactly what most idiots think when leaking shit or complaining about the prices developers put on their code: "I bet he made that shit in a few hours, and now he's charging me X amount of money for it", effectively shitting on people's time because they have no idea about the amount of work that went into it.

Don't you think he wrote this to emphasize a good coding skill level? (It wasn't a grin)

Edited by Helia01
  • Facepalm 1

• Contributor
1 minute ago, Helia01 said:

Don't you think he wrote this to emphasize a good codding skill level?

You missed the point of everything I wrote. I said most people have delusional expectations about the amount of work that goes into coding. Also, I explicitly noted where I wasn't specifically talking about him, but in general, hence the "Not related to you" part.

Does it look like I didn't understand what he said?

• Not Good 2

• Honorable Member

I have to say, good work to @ Malifor achieving a new skill that is not easy to learn in a couple of days or weeks. RE requires a lot of exercise and patience and the fact you didn't quit and held to your journey through assembly makes you earn my respect 👏.

I also need to mention @ xP3NG3Rxfor his great contribution on this board and sharing his RE skills that has inspired all of us in learning something new.

Edited by Owsap
  • Metin2 Dev 1

14 hours ago, xP3NG3Rx said:

When he finished it back then, the official servers didn't even had that feature in the binary.

Was it before or after? 👀
KHhh30C.png

Here is how it works:

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1