Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hey guys,

I was trying to add escape key function to intrologin.py to get out from login board to server list.

I tried to add this:

def OnPressEscapeKey(self):	
	self.__RefreshServerList()
	self.__OpenServerBoard()

It didn't work.

Then I tried another way:

def OnKeyDown(self, key):

	if 1 == key:
		self.__RefreshServerList()
		self.__OpenServerBoard()
	return True

And it didn't work too.

I have no clue, why it's not working. I'll be really glad for some ideas.

Thanks for possible answers!

Sincerely,

ReFresh

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29906-escape-key-doesnt-work/
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.