Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I randomly get this error when receiving a private message within the game, I have already analyzed both packets, to check if there was any incompatibility between them (client/game), unfortunately, I was not successful. Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions as to what could be causing it, or if they've had this problem and managed to solve it?!

I don't have new systems that could cause any conflicts, the source is very clean and with _IMPROVED_PACKET_ENCRYPTION_ disabled. I don't get any other package errors, just this one.

Quote

1110 08:55:17250 :: Phase Game does not handle this header (header: 34, last: 3, 34)
1110 08:55:17297 :: Unknown packet header: 105, last: 3 34


Anyway, thanks for everyone's attention!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29872-help-unknown-packet-header-34/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.