Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,  Im Bruno.  Im trying to make my own metin2 server, before I buy a host  I wanted to make it on my PC .  I used VirtualBox, all good. working for me.

I just want a few friends to connect from their home to test things.  

I tried everything I found , different settings in VM ( NAT network, bridge etc ).  I made  forward ports  on my router, also shared the connection in windows with forward ports. 

Nothing seems to work. I must do something off.

Can someone who knows or did this  help me  a bit.

How to create  a server on my PC  so my few friends can join me on the server.  A little help on how / what to configure.  I read a lot but  I still didn't found exactly how to do it. and  im at a dead end here.

Thank you!.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29859-a-bit-of-help-here-please/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, TAUMP said:

Thank you for reply!,  well if I use the  "use current ip" it says Invalid remote address.

but if I search on google for my public ip adress and use that or use my real internal ip, I get that the ports are closed.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29859-a-bit-of-help-here-please/#findComment-152898
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.