Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello to everyone, 

Yesterday I started creating a private server using the following guide:

- 

 

 

for that i used the files recommended ([40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]) by TMP4

 

When I'm trying to start the server i get this error:

mysql_real_connect: Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL client

 

I'm doing the server on VPS, I tried to do it with the same guide and files on VM and it works, but when I'm trying on my VPS i have that problem.

I've search several times on google and forums and i found "usefull" topics but unfortunately no one works for me.

Could someone give me some tips or how should I solve this error?

Thanks to every person that will have the time to help me.

LOVE ❤️

21 hours ago, Amun said:

FYI - When i wrote i searched on google and forums don't you think i saw already that post? was also linked in this forum for the same topic/issue i have, but wasn't working for me.

But thank you for try to help me, I think I'll just make some learning works on VM, mods can close the post.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.