GO UNDER BRIDGES AND OBJECTS

Hello, good to everyone.

I wanted to ask a question if someone would know how to answer it.

I've been looking around and found out a long time ago that there was a metin2 server that characters could go under bridges and everything.

My question is, how is it possible to pass under the "bridges or objects" that have the collision of climbing on top?

https://metin2.download/picture/NZJ9g22YLGcZxY7UCpbe2Q9sk5UeGvyb/.gif

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Think 1

1 hour ago, dumita123 said:

For each object, you need to also make a .mdatr file, which supposedly contains the collision data. This is how dungeons are made basically, at least grotto and such are made from objects 

Forgive my ignorance, I know that objects have mdatr, which is the collision of colliding with you or going up, but for that very reason, if the bridge has those collisions when it passes under it, I jump up suddenly, and I want to make it possible go under, but then also go up.

• Forum Moderator

Kind of, I was able to allow players to go under the bridges but I didn't do any more synchronization than that and eventually removed it. It's a pretty long task so I do not really advise you to do it unless you know what to do

Gurgarath
coming soon

6 hours ago, Gurgarath said:

Kind of, I was able to allow players to go under the bridges but I didn't do any more synchronization than that and eventually removed it. It's a pretty long task so I do not really advise you to do it unless you know what to do

Could you tell me your Discord and if it's not a bother to talk over there?