Jump to content

Don't Touch the Ground - MiniGame


Recommended Posts

  • Active Member

Hi guys,

 

I just wanted to present my first game released on Google Play Store a few days ago, nothing very innovative or special but this one is the first I'm working on a new game although I don't have much free time so it will probable take me a little while to release it ! Anyway here's the link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dtground.game feel free to comment.

post-1634-0-32869900-1410193679_thumb.jp

  • Love 4
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2970-dont-touch-the-ground-minigame/
Share on other sites

  • Former Staff

Looks like a revert doodle jump :D

Nicely done

I would recommend you to make an hard mode, where its going a bit faster like 2x from beginning on cause at the beginning its much to slow

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.