Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi all, I recently upgraded mysql5.5 to mysql 5.6 in VDI. I thought there was no difference between the two versions in terms of changes, however I am experiencing several problems.

I have problems on some tables in player, performance_schema and others.

I tried to load the database manually on vps via "Execute SQL file", but I get several problems, it seems it is not compatible.

(On vps I have mysql 5.6 installed).

File 40250 tmp4

(Error in performance_schema: [Err] [Dtf] 1682 - Native table 'performance_schema'.'accounts' has the wrong structure)

 

https://metin2.download/picture/SjXRZ5069YQXL3kj13K02AJYfGvz38yO/.jpg

 

This is just an example of the errors I get, this I solved by replacing "enum" in size, with "set"

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29699-mysql-incompatibility/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.