Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello devs,

Today i was trying to add Move Channel system to my server. I got menu to work but after opening the menu there was no channel names although im able to interact with buttons. Is it changing channels though? I'm not sure.... I'm using [40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages] binary and the Move Channel System.

spacer.png

And also after opening the Change Channel menu it gives me this error on syserr.txt

1007 21:18:19856 :: Unknown Server Command server_info 1 1 | server_info

root/game.py

spacer.png

root/interfacemodule.py

spacer.png

root/intrologin.py

spacer.png

root/uisystem.py

spacer.png

root/uiminimap.py

spacer.png

I'm new to this Metin2 coding scene and my coding is not that good. Actually my plan is getting to know how this systems work while adding these systems to my server. I can provide more code if asked.

I would be very grateful if you guys could help me ?

Thanks

Edited by nauxnam
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.