Python tool for analyzing average yang drop per hour in each map.

Tekanse

This is the hidden content, please

Metin2 Download or
This is the hidden content, please

Script will look for densest place on map (in range of 70) and calculate average yang drop per hour based on regen resp timer. Density is only condition included in calculating best spot.

Developed on Python 3.10.4 x64.

You can edit your environment in settings.json file.

You also have to provide your files to data directory.

And last thing, you have to fill your mysql connection information in GetMobYang function.

spacer.png

• Metin2 Dev 44
  • Not Good 1
  • Good 8
  • Love 1
  • Love 12

3 minutes ago, NewWars said:

Thanks for sharing, the idea is really cool and i love statistical graphs to check out these type of stuff, great job 👌

Heatmaps to check density are even better (spiderdungeon) 🤗
spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1
  • Love 1

• Forum Moderator

Excellent tool! I would look forward for something reading the mob_proto.txt fields value instead of something using mysql_connection. Other than that this really good to gather useful metrics. Good job!

Gurgarath
coming soon

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2022 at 1:59 PM, Gurgarath said:

Excellent tool! I would look forward for something reading the mob_proto.txt fields value instead of something using mysql_connection. Other than that this really good to gather useful metrics. Good job!

For those who are in the same case, I made a pull request with a version that seems to support .txt 😅

• Love 1

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.