Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I tried to add some biologist system I`ve found on another server, I did the binary without problems, and now on server-side i get that error, I assume it's something easy but I've got no programming knowledge so I'm stuck on it. Thanks!

 

input_main.cpp: In member function 'virtual int CInputDead::Analyze(LPDESC, BYTE, const char*)':
input_main.cpp:3468:30: error: qualified-id in declaration before '(' token
 3468 | int CInputMain::BiologManager(LPCHARACTER ch, const char* c_pData, size_t uiBytes);
      |                              ^
input_main.cpp:3480:67: error: 'uiBytes' was not declared in this scope
 3480 |  return pkBiologManager->RecvClientPacket(p->bSubHeader, c_pData, uiBytes);

 

 

  • kekw 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29651-server-compilation-error/
Share on other sites

input_main.cpp:3480:67: error: 'uiBytes' was not declared in this scope

uiBytes

 

The function you added is using uiBytes.

But what is uiBytes doing there? Check the file you got the system. Where is uiBytes used for what?

 

error: qualified-id in declaration before '(' token

"(" this is a symbolic error. I think you forgot to close a condition.
 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29651-server-compilation-error/#findComment-152198
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.