Metin2 Privat Server selfmade

Hello dear Community,

Im looking forward in this Year to create my first own Metin2 Privat Server .

** I knew very much about the game I played it like 12 or more years in a row..**

So first im not new to Coding I got other Projects for other Games but never for my Favorite MMORPG so be carefull with toxic answers.

+ I know how to create and start a Server change Files add Items create maps compile source or client change anything I can do anything myself just new 3D Models Im not in with it...

So but at least why I create this Topic is this I got V2 Fliege Files I got the newer V2.1 Files and some other Stuff all I tried and yes you can have much fun and work on a Virtual Server on your own PC but at least this versions
are all outdatet and you cannot put them on a root and create your real own server where players find a place to have fun !

Anyone knows how to start correct ? ( ENGLISH / GERMAN / FRANCE }

• 2 weeks later...
  • Contributor

Right.

1. You just butchered English(I can't understand shit from the last block of text).

2. You keep rambling about what you can do and what a fucking unicorn dev you are, but I don't see shit about why this topic was created in the first place. Is it about 3D models? I see you said that's what you're not good at. Is it about someone making a server for you?

How is the last sentence supposed to explain what the fuck you're looking for?

Do you need help choosing the correct source files?

Do you need help choosing the right host?

Do you need help starting an existing server in a correct way?

What the fuck does "start correct" supposed to mean in this context???

Regards,

- Amun

• kekw 1
  • Good 1

• Premium

You can use Fliege files to open a server, I have no idea what "They're outdated" means in this context cause no matter how "outdated" something is, you could open a server with 2007 rain files if you wanted to, so..

I guess the last sentence was an attempt to write "Does anyone know to correctly start a server?", yes, you can still do it with the files you are using this very moment. You just need, well, to buy a server. 

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar