Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello Community,

 

Im having a problem that I can't fix, no matter how hard I try...

I have a total of 8 dungeons, all good some days ago. And now, suddenly, 2 of my Dungeons simply doesn't work - no changes on Quest, anything.

 

This is the bug I have on this 2 dungeons:

https://metin2.download/video/B2EWRQuxcgrCzzyp7kDu4UWeI3FCS7bU/.mp4

 

If someone could help me I really appreciate it.... I really need help on this

Thank you!

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29630-dungeon-back-to-city/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.