Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I'm trying to make my own server but I already ran into a problem. I can't bypass the default limit on exp percentage. I have no idea what to do, changing mob_proto does nothing, the /e mob_exp command cant go over 300. I don't know where to go and what to edit to get a 10x exp/drop rate. Please help ?

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Active+ Member

What I remember, the bonuses won't work over 100%, it's max value made by default. You have to edit some lines of code in server source.

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.